This will be treated in the same way the initial £10,000 and £25,000 grants were.
The grant is based on your businesses rateable value, broken down below:
- For properties with a rateable value of £15k or under, grants will be £1,334 per month.
- For properties with a rateable value between £15k-£51k grants will be £2,000 per month.
- For properties with a rateable value of £51k or over grants will be £3,000 per month.
Will your business be eligible?
Your business may be eligible if all 4 of the below criteria are met:
- Your business is based in England
- Occupies property on which it pays business rates
- Has been required to close because of national restrictions from 5 November to 2 December 2020
- Has been unable to provide its usual in-person customer service from its premises
You cannot get funding if your business can continue to operate during the period of restrictions, because you do not depend on providing in-person services at your business premises.
Local Restrictions Support Grant payments will be made following eligibility checks, which will be conducted by your local council.
To apply for the grant, you will need to complete the online application form. We have detailed below some local council’s application forms –
North Lincolnshire Council – Apply here
West Lindsey District Council – Apply here
East Riding of Yorkshire Council – Apply here
If your local council is not listed above and they think you are eligible, please contact them and they will be able to provide you with an application form.