Senior Qualified Accountant
The purpose of the role is to manage a portfolio of clients; including SMEs, sole traders and individuals. You will undertake all manner of financial accounts, dealing with a variety of personal and business tax matters.
The main duties of the role are to include and not limited to the following tasks –
- Managing individual client’s and companies to complete their accounts, VAT and Tax matters on a Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis
- Ensure our clients are fully compliant in accordance with statutory principles
- Liaison with our legal advisors, other agencies and 3rd parties as required
- Providing a business set up service for clients
- Meeting and exceeding client’s expectations at all times
For further information regarding the role please visit https://www.indeed.co.uk, you will be able to find out what skills are required for the position. If you would like to apply, please send through a CV to email@example.com, or alternatively apply through indeed.
Customer Service/Administration Apprentice
This a varied role and will involve a variety of admin tasks, as well as communicating with our clients through email, post and telephone. The candidate will be expected to complete the following tasks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Answering the telephone
- Responding to emails
- Dealing with the post
- Electronic filing and scanning
- Sending out text reminders to clients who have appointments
- Assist with the organisation of local/national charity events, ensuring these are planned for the forthcoming year
- Keeping the website up to date and also social media
- Sending out monthly /annual emails to clients to obtain information in order to meet deadlines, following these up with the team and/or clients when required
- Complete all administrative tasks for setting up new clients
- Keeping all client information up to date
- Any other duties as required to assist clients and the office team
To apply for this role and to find further information, please contact McArthur Dean Training. http://www.mcarthurdean.co.uk/job/administrationcustomer-service-apprentice-accountancy-practice/